Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things I Don't Like

1. lint, that's why I've decided not to hang my clothes out to air-dry (and the time and wrinkles thing)
2. long nails

Note that anything that's not on this list I probably like, therefore, the list of things I like is much longer (plus whatever I already put on my post about things I like). Unless there are things that I'm on the fence about or don't care either way. Those can just go on the list of things I do like. So, no matter how long I make the list of things that I don't like, my list of things I do like will always be longer. That means I'm awesome.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Search This Blog

 
Copyright 2010 List List List | Powered by Blogger.